[ops] berlin ops meetup content thread

Chris Morgan mihalis68 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 17:28:27 UTC 2019

to anyone on this list who is coming to the ops meetup event next week in
berlin, I moved the content discussion to a private email thread,
considering that this combined list is perhaps not very visible to some
given the lack of response. If you would like to be added to that thread,
just reply here and I will be happy to add you.

Chris