[dev][keystone] M-1 check-in and retrospective meeting

Colleen Murphy colleen at gazlene.net
Tue Jun 11 20:10:11 UTC 2019

Thanks to everyone who attended this check-in today. I hope it felt worthwhile and helps us accomplish our goal of keeping up momentum through the cycle. The recording is available here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7yx596ei2uazpib/keystone-train-m-1%20on%202019-06-11%2017%3A04.mp4

We also recorded some notes in the agenda etherpad:

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/keystone-train-M-1-review-planning-meeting

This meeting didn't cover any in-depth technical discussion, rather we mainly focused on revisiting our past decisions:

https://trello.com/b/VCCcnCGd/keystone-stein-retrospective

and realigning and refining our roadmap:

https://trello.com/b/ClKW9C8x/keystone-train-roadmap

If you have any feedback about the format of this meeting, please let me know.

Colleen