[TripleO] Transformation squad meeting time

Kevin Carter kecarter at redhat.com
Mon Jul 29 22:51:32 UTC 2019

Hello all,

Based on the doodle[1] and the results of the tie-breaker vote held at our
last meeting[0], the TripleO Transformation squad will now meet every
Wednesday at 14:00 UTC. Please update your calendars accordingly.

Thank you to all the folks who participated in this process, and I look
forward to chatting with everyone at the new meeting time this Wednesday.

[0]
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/tripleo/2019/tripleo.2019-07-25-13.00.log.html#l-112
[1] https://doodle.com/poll/nkkqnkarhbgp8cxr

--