[I18n][ptg] Shanghai PTG/Forum Attendance

Ian Y. Choi ianyrchoi at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 16:41:05 UTC 2019

Hello,

Like other official teams, I18n team has been also asked to get an idea
of how many people are planning to attend the PTG and/or Forum.
I have created an Etherpad to start collecting topics as well as a list
of people who are planning to attend [1], and if you think you may be in
Shanghai or are in a timezone that can participate remotely, please
update the Etherpad.

Note that this upcoming PTG/Forum is very Asia-timezone friendly - I
highly encourage people in Asia countries (including China, surely) to
participate offline or remotely.

Thanks!

With many thanks,

/Ian