openstack-sdk API - Get all flavors for all projects.

Laurent Dumont laurentfdumont at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 19:08:34 UTC 2019

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to map the relationship between projects, host-aggregate and
computes. I'm trying to find a way to use the Openstack Python SDK in order
to list all existing flavors and the "access_project_ids" seems to be the
best way to see which project is associated with the flavor.

That said, it seems that the python SDK does not expose the value when
querying using "get_flavor".

Anyone know of way of getting the information from the SDK?

Thanks!