[tc] agenda for Technical Committee Meeting 11 July 2019 @ 1400 UTC

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Wed Jul 10 16:37:10 UTC 2019

TC Members,

Our next meeting will be this Thursday, 11 July at 1400 UTC in
#openstack-tc. I'll be your chair and we'll rely on mugsie to keep the
GIF game level high.

This email contains the agenda for the meeting, based on the content of
the wiki [0].

If you will not be able to attend, please include your name in the
"Apologies for Absence" section of the wiki page [0].

[0] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/TechnicalCommittee

* Follow up on past action items

** Health check changes: asettle to update community (done), fungi to
update wiki (done), mugise to update yaml file with liasons and mnaser
to update the tooling

** Help-most-needed list: AlanClark and zaneb to update investment
opportunities document

    [0]
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/2019-upstream-investment-opportunities-refactor
    [1] https://review.opendev.org/#/c/657447/

** Goal selection: lbragstad to prune the community-goals etherpad

    [2] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/community-goals

** Pop-up teams: ttx to define pop-up teams

    [3] https://review.opendev.org/#/c/661356/
    [4] https://review.opendev.org/#/c/661983/5

** SIG governance: tc-members to review goal, popup, and SIG project
etherpad

     [5] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/explain-team-formate-differentiate

** Review PTL Guide: asettle ttx ricolin to sync up and review the PTL
section of the project teams guide to improve the PTL experience

    [6] https://review.opendev.org/#/c/665699/

* Active initiatives

** Python 3: mnaser to sync up with swift team on python3 migration and
mugsie to sync with dhellmann or release-team to find the code for the
proposal bot

** Forum follow-up: ttx to organise Milestone 2 forum meeting with
tc-members

** Make goal selection a two-step process (needs reviews at
https://review.opendev.org/#/c/667932/)

* Update on U release naming process

* What are retired repos ?

Regards,