[magnum][queens] issues

feilong feilong at catalyst.net.nz
Mon Jan 28 09:21:28 UTC 2019

Hi Ignazio,

I'm jumping in to help. But I'd like to understand the issue correctly.
You mentioned using explicitly 'export' you can workaround it before
with old Magnum versions. Does it still work for you now? And what's
your current Magnum version? Thanks.

--
Cheers & Best regards,
Feilong Wang (王飞龙)
Email: flwang at catalyst.net.nz
Catalyst IT Limited
Level 6, Catalyst House, 150 Willis Street, Wellington