[tc] [all] Please help verify the role of the TC

Fox, Kevin M Kevin.Fox at pnnl.gov
Mon Jan 21 17:43:22 UTC 2019

I like the idea for which things to prune. Sounds reasonable to me.

For the most part they were technological implementations around a social/governance problem. They can't be pruned until that is resolved.

I was pushed that way too for my issues and rather then spawn a new project, I just gave up on creating a new project. So it has gone both ways. Either new projects sprang up or use cases were dropped.

Either way, the governence/social aspect needs solving. I still think that is the TC's job to solve.

How?

Thanks,
Kevin