[nova] Updates about Detaching/Attaching root volumes

Zhenyu Zheng zhengzhenyulixi at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 09:35:59 UTC 2019

Checking the bug report you mentioned and seems the best solution will be
rely on that BP you mentioned
in the report. I sugguest one thing we can do is that we mention that we
will not reset the tag but it might
not working. And when we can support assign tag when attach volume to
shelved_offloaded instances,
we then perform the reset and update action.