[placement][TripleO][infra] zuul job dependencies for greater good?

Bogdan Dobrelya bdobreli at redhat.com
Wed Feb 27 17:31:37 UTC 2019

I think we can still consider the middle-ground, where only deprecated
multinode jobs, which tripleo infra team is in progress of migrating
into standalone jobs, could be made depending on unit and pep8 checks?
And some basic jobs will keep being depending on nothing.

I expanded that idea in WIP topic [0]. Commit messages explain how the
ordering was reworked.

PS. I'm sorry I missed the submitted stats for zuul projects posted
earlier in this topic, I'll take a look into that.

[0]
https://review.openstack.org/#/q/topic:ci_pipelines+(status:open+OR+status:merged)

--
Best regards,