[tc] Questions for TC Candidates

Feilong Wang feilong at catalyst.net.nz
Thu Feb 21 19:47:11 UTC 2019

Not sure my answer if fit one or some questions. But from my personal
PoV, there is BIG gap between the expectation from contributors and the
power of TC. As a cloud platform, though there are many
components/services, their API should be highly consistent. The
contracts between each other should be very stable. However, I don't
think we did a great job around this. And also, we do have some cross
project features are still weak, e.g. quota management, role management,
etc.

And for the single most important thing I would like to do, is getting a
most restrict API design cross project to make OpenStack like a whole
building, but not building blocks, from user perspective.

--
Cheers & Best regards,
Feilong Wang (王飞龙)
Email: flwang at catalyst.net.nz
Catalyst IT Limited
Level 6, Catalyst House, 150 Willis Street, Wellington