[ops] Federated Identity Management survey

Colleen Murphy colleen at gazlene.net
Mon Dec 23 17:32:39 UTC 2019

Hello operators,

A researcher from the University of Kent who was influential in the design of keystone's federation implementation has asked the keystone team to gauge adoption of federated identity management in OpenStack deployments. This is something we've neglected to track well in the last few OpenStack user surveys, so I'd like to ask OpenStack operators to please take a few minutes to complete the following survey about your usage of identity federation in your OpenStack deployment (even if you don't use federation):

https://uok.typeform.com/to/KuRY0q

The results of this survey will benefit not only university research but also the keystone team as it will help us understand where to focus our efforts. Your participation is greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your time,

Colleen (cmurphy)