[horizon][requirements] django-3 blocked by usage of django-babel

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Mon Dec 23 08:59:11 UTC 2019

The subject of this thread looks confusing to me.
"django-3 blocked by usage of django-babel"

Horizon team has not adopted Django 3.
An issue I noticed is that django-babel is not compatible with Django 2.2 and
translation message extraction in the master branch is now broken.

If some test tries to install Django 3, it would be due to some
misconfiguration.

Thanks,
Akihiro