[magnum] [stein] kubernetes stack does not terminate

Ignazio Cassano ignaziocassano at gmail.com
Sun Dec 8 15:43:07 UTC 2019

Hello, applyng pathes you sent me, only master node is tagged while minion
are not tagged:
[centos at kubectl ~]$ kubectl get nodes
NAME                         STATUS   ROLES    AGE   VERSION
kube-vkfsogbuz4we-master-0   Ready    master   10m   v1.14.8
kube-vkfsogbuz4we-minion-0   Ready    <none>   10m   v1.14.8
[centos at kubectl ~]$ kubectl get pods -n kube-system
NAME                                       READY   STATUS    RESTARTS   AGE
coredns-865bd969f-cldrp                    0/1     Pending   0          10m
heapster-7bf5794cc7-hkhcl                  0/1     Pending   0          10m
k8s-keystone-auth-pdcxt                    1/1     Running   0          10m
kube-dns-autoscaler-6c6b4b7cf7-pwxtl       0/1     Pending   0          10m
kube-flannel-ds-amd64-k5r97                1/1     Running   0          10m
kube-flannel-ds-amd64-s2vrm                1/1     Running   0          10m
kubernetes-dashboard-d48c76949-wvgr4       0/1     Pending   0          10m
openstack-cloud-controller-manager-sxxkd   1/1     Running   0          10m

Ignazio