email alert settings are not applied (ask.openstack.org)

Eugen Block eblock at nde.ag
Thu Dec 5 15:25:24 UTC 2019

Hi all,

I'm not really sure if this is the right place to ask but I'll try it
anyway. I'm regularly checking ask.openstack.org for interesting
questions and sometimes I comment and respond. In my profile I
configured instant email notification if someone comments or responds
to my questions/comments. But this has never worked properly, I think
this worked just once two or three years ago, never again. The only
setting that seems to work is the weekly notification about new
questions. Can anyone comment on this? Should I try to change the
email address and see if that works?

Any insight is appreciated!

Regards,
Eugen