[all][tripleo][openstack-ansible] Openstack Ansible modules - next steps

Jesse Pretorius jesse at odyssey4.me
Wed Dec 4 12:43:04 UTC 2019

On Tue, 2019-12-03 at 20:18 +0200, Sagi Shnaidman wrote:
In the meeting today we agreed to meet every Thursday starting *this week* at 4.00 PM UTC on #openstack-sdks channel on Freenode.

Hi everyone,

I've pushed up https://review.opendev.org/697278 to reflect the meetin as discussed. I do wonder why the #openstack-sdks channel was chosen versus #openstack-ansible-sig. This may be a misunderstanding on my part though, so please let me know in review whether I have my wires crossed. I'm also not entirely certain about the frequency of the meetings, so please comment in review about that too.

I noticed that https://governance.openstack.org/sigs/ points the Ansible SIG web page to <<a%20href="https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/ansible-sig">https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/ansible-sig</a>%20instead> https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/ansible-sig instead of https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Ansible_SIG (which is outdated). I don't know if the wiki is the correct place for the SIG overview, but we should probably get that sorted out to ensure there's one reference location.

I can't seem to find the source for <https://governance.openstack.org/sigs/> https://governance.openstack.org/sigs/ - if someone can let me know where that is then I'll push up a patch to point it at the wiki. I'd be happy to update the wiki page too with the content from the etherpad, assuming that the content is deemed appropriate.

Cheers,

Jesse
IRC: odyssey4me