[PTG][Docs][I18n] Planning and time schedule

Frank Kloeker eumel at arcor.de
Sat Apr 27 01:10:13 UTC 2019

Dear fellow stackers,

PTG for Train will held next week in Denver. I'm alredy here and I
wouldn't say, I miss the train from Stapleton Station with all the
noice. But I wouldn't miss the Train PTG in this lovely town in the U.S.
It reminds me that diversity is still the greatest strength of our
community.
Well, for the different reasons I do not expect many team members to
attend onsite, but some should be still there. The scheduled Docs/I18n
day is regarding timetable [1] Thursday, May 02 2019. Weather forecast
says sunny with 16 degrees - so no snow do expect.
I've created an Etherpd and linked it on the main list [2]. Please feel
free to add your name there and propose your topic. I spotted two things
so far:
- Documentation PDF support which is an official main goal for train
- Migrate I18n translation platform back from Zanata
There is no full planned timetable yet. Maybe we have during the day an
onsite discussion and want to sync with remote guys at 16:00? EU is 8
hours ahead and Korea/Japan 15 hours [3].
Let me know your thoughts and ideas or write it to the Etherpad.

many thanks

Frank (previous PTL I18n)

[1] https://www.openstack.org/ptg/#tab_schedule
[2] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/PTG/Train/Etherpads