[ptg][sig][upgrades] Train PTG Upgrades SIG session

James Page james.page at canonical.com
Sat Apr 27 08:41:31 UTC 2019

Hi All

I've finally found time to create an etherpad for the Upgrades SIG session
at the upcoming PTG in Denver (on the train on my way to LHR to catch my
flight).

  https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/upgrade-sig-ptg-train

I've added a few proposed topics but if you're at the PTG (or summit) and
have anything upgrade related to discuss please add your topic to the
etherpad over the next few days - I'll then put together a rough schedule
for our half day of upgrades discussion on Thursday morning in room 201.

IRC meetings never really got restarted since the last PTG but I know that
the promise of getting together to discuss upgrade successes and challenges
generally appeals to us all based on prior sessions!

Thanks in advance and see you all in Denver!

Cheers

James