gitweb link broken after OpenDev migration

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Thu Apr 25 00:21:43 UTC 2019

On 2019-04-25 00:14:38 +0000 (+0000), Nadathur, Sundar wrote:
> The gitweb link seen in the diffs in review.openstack.org is
> broken - it still points to git.openstack.org in all the diffs I
> looked at, and that returns a 404.
[...]

It works for changes which have already merged, but not those which
are still under review. Due to performance issues encountered in
earlier Gitea testing we decided initially not to replicate refs for
changes still being reviewed, though I think a pull request is in
progress for that problem as of a few minutes ago. In the meantime
we've merged https://review.opendev.org/655238 to use a local gitweb
service on the Gerrit server itself, which will take effect as soon
as we find a convenient moment to restart the Gerrit service.
--
Jeremy Stanley