gitweb link broken after OpenDev migration

Clark Boylan cboylan at sapwetik.org
Thu Apr 25 00:20:36 UTC 2019

On Wed, Apr 24, 2019, at 5:15 PM, Nadathur, Sundar wrote:

> The gitweb link seen in the diffs in review.openstack.org is broken –
> it still points to git.openstack.org in all the diffs I looked at, and
> that returns a 404.
>

> E.g.
> https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XVEyLnDOeJ0UUY16EfmDmV8029Ktp6HS/view?usp=sharing
>

> Regards,
>
> Sundar

This is a known issue with a fix in place, we just need to restart Gerrit for it to take effect. Unfortunately, issues with test node network connectivity, cleaning up higher priority items after the opendev migration, and Summit/PTG prep have taken our time. Hopefully, we'll be able to restart Gerrit soon and these links will start working again.

Thank you for reporting this. Please feel free to keep sending these migration related issues that you notice and we'll do our best to keep up with fixing them.

Clark