[tripleo] Stein RC1 is out (with stable/stein branch)

Emilien Macchi emilien at redhat.com
Thu Apr 18 17:10:03 UTC 2019

We decided to branch stable/stein and release our first Stein release
candidate this week.
The main action that is being asked to our dear community is to think about
backporting patches landing in master that you want to see in Stein.
As usual some of us will watch things which land on master but really any
help on that is very welcome.

Also I've produced some stats about the evolution of TripleO since Newton.
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1RV30OVxmXv1y_z33LuXMVB56TA54Urp7oHIoTNwrtzA/edit?usp=sharing

A few highlights:
- Bug fixing is pretty consistent since Pike, no major change
- Stein is the release with the less implemented blueprints since before
Newton
- Our core contributors number keep growing
- Number of LOC & reviews keep growing since Queens

Thanks everyone for your hard work during this cycle, I'm looking forward
to seeing you in Denver and work on "Train".
--
Emilien Macchi