[nova][scheduler] - Stack VMs based on RAM

Georgios Dimitrakakis giorgis at acmac.uoc.gr
Tue Apr 16 22:15:49 UTC 2019

 Is there a way I can further debug this?

 Setting debug to "true" didn't show a reason why VMs are spreading and
 which filter is used every time which will make VMs spread.

 In addition I think that I 've read somewhere that placement does this
 (stack VMs) by default but have not seen that behavior at all...

 Any ideas appreciated...

 Regards,

 G.

 P.S: Added the "scheduler" tag to catch more attention from the correct
 people.