[octavia-api][queens] broken pipe

Ignazio Cassano ignaziocassano at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 08:17:36 UTC 2019

Hello,
I solved using ocatvia-api under apache ,
I created a file under /etc/httpd/conf.d .
The file in octavia-api.conf:

Listen controlleraddress:9876

<VirtualHost *:9876>

    WSGIDaemonProcess octavia-wsgi user=octavia group=octavia processes=5
threads=1 display-name=%{GROUP}
    WSGIProcessGroup octavia-wsgi
    WSGIScriptAlias / /usr/local/bin/octavia-wsgi
    WSGIApplicationGroup %{GLOBAL}

    ErrorLog /var/log/httpd/octavia-wsgi.log

    <Directory /usr/local/bin/>
        WSGIProcessGroup octavia-wsgi
        <IfVersion >= 2.4>
            Require all granted