[octavia-api][queens] broken pipe

Ignazio Cassano ignaziocassano at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 05:33:25 UTC 2019

Hello, thanks for tour answer.
I am not using tripleo but I installed openstack manually  in high
availability using haproxy.
I understood fine the issue is caused by haproxy when it tries to check
Octavia api controllers and octavia api in not under apache.
Will tripleo modify haproxy rules or it will out octavia api under apache?
In the second case, is there any document for moving octavia api under
apache in Centos 7 environments ?
Regards
ignazio