[Openstack] Way to see VMs under all tenants by non-admin?

Matt Riedemann mriedemos at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 20:43:49 UTC 2018

On 11/26/2018 10:07 AM, Ken D'Ambrosio wrote:
> OK, I feel kinda dumb, but I never realized I could go and search for
> policy.json policy in the pertinent Python files.  That's awesome!
> Doesn't exactly help me now, but will certainly come in handy in the future.

Once you get to a release new enough where the policy rules are
documented, you shouldn't have to look in the code, e.g.:

https://docs.openstack.org/nova/latest/configuration/policy.html

Note that ^ is for master (Stein) so you'd need to replace "latest" with
whatever release you're on, and we didn't generate those docs in Juno
(policy-in-code was added in newton [1]).

[1]
https://specs.openstack.org/openstack/nova-specs/specs/newton/implemented/policy-in-code.html

Matt