[oslo][nova][stable][requirements] Fixing a high CPU usage from oslo.service into stable/rocky branch

Eric Fried openstack at fried.cc
Wed Nov 21 16:15:06 UTC 2018

I have no preference.

For #1, the backports won't be perfectly clean, because the requirements
files will have different versions of oslo.service in them. But that's
no big deal. It's also more "work", but the patches are already
proposed, so meh.

For #2, the original objection [1] was that it's still mocking private
things from a 3rd-party library. But that's not as big a deal for
stable, which is less likely to yank the rug out. (You know, except for
the backport that led to this issue...)

-efried

[1]
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/615724/1/nova/tests/unit/compute/test_compute_mgr.py@6440