[stable][kolla] EOL kolla ocata branch

Eduardo Gonzalez dabarren at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 13:58:05 UTC 2018

  I've missed the extended maintenance, sorry about that.

I don't fully understand what's the process for extended maintenance mode,
who is responsible of the management and to take care of it. Is the core
group responsible at all of the branch? Change any policy regarding what
can be merged, backport, etc?

Ocata branch has been unmaintained for a few months until a couple of
patches fixes before putting into EOL. If someone wants to maintain ocata,
I guess we should tag as EM.

Should the core group vote this decision or is something decided based of
people whiling to maintaining the branch?

Regards