[edge] Zero Touch Provisioning

Zhipeng Huang zhipengh512 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 13:16:08 UTC 2018

I'm also very interested in the use case here, for accelerators deployed at
edge it would be needed to have zero touch provision capability as Jay
described.

I'm wondering if the open firmware project [0] could be of help here by any
means ? I saw there was a FB presentation that they use it for provisioning
automation in their datacenter at the OCP Regional Summit.

[0] https://www.opencompute.org/wiki/Open_System_Firmware

--
Zhipeng (Howard) Huang

Principle Engineer
IT Standard & Patent/IT Product Line
Huawei Technologies Co,. Ltd
Email: huangzhipeng at huawei.com
Office: Huawei Industrial Base, Longgang, Shenzhen