[Oslo] End of year schedule and plans

Ben Nemec openstack at nemebean.com
Mon Dec 17 19:02:30 UTC 2018

Hi Norwegians,

As we discussed in the meeting today, there will be no Oslo meetings for
the next two weeks due to the holidays. We'll resume Jan. 7.

Releases will happen as normal this week, but after that I wouldn't
expect any more until 2019. We generally try to avoid releasing when
people aren't going to be around to deal with any fallout.

Finally, I believe most of the Oslo cores will be unavailable after this
week, so expect review activity to slow significantly until the new year
too.

I will be around for the rest of the week, so if you have any
Oslo-related stuff that needs to happen in 2018 let me know. After that
all bets are off for my availability.

Thanks and Happy New Year in advance!

-Ben