[magnum] region_name needs to be configured in magnum.conf

Zufar Dhiyaulhaq zufar at onf-ambassador.org
Sat Dec 15 18:10:34 UTC 2018

No, it is a different issue. I am still stuck when creating a cluster
(swarm or kubernetes) because of this error that i find in cloud-init log.

   - requests.exceptions.ConnectionError:
   HTTPConnectionPool(host='10.60.60.10', port=5000): Max retries exceeded
   with url: /v3/auth/tokens (Caused by
   NewConnectionError('<urllib3.connection.HTTPConnection object at
   0x7f02f57321d0>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno 110]
   Connection timed out',))

Swarm Instance try to open connection to 10.60.60.10 which is my management
IP address on OpenStack.  But it cannot (by design it cannot, I try to curl
manual to 10.60.60.10 and error). When curl to 10.61.61.10 which is my
floating IP and external IP for OpenStack cluster, it works.

Do you know how to change the URL that installed inside the cloud-init?

Best Regards,
Zufar Dhiyaulhaq