[glance] functional-py35 job fails due to subunit.praser error

Matt Riedemann mriedemos at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 20:31:24 UTC 2018

On 12/13/2018 11:38 AM, Abhishek Kekane wrote:
>  From 7th December 2018, all of sudden functional-py35 check job is
> failing on current master. Earlier this job was failing intermittently
> (2-3 times from 100). I have tried to dig into the issue and find out
> that it is failing obly for ubuntu and working fine with Fedora, centos
> etc. Below are some of the findings:

Might be related to what we're debugging in
https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-gate/+bug/1808063 - jokke noticed
something added to oslo.policy 1.43.1 which uses a deepcopy might be
getting messed up with the nested proxy objects in glance. oslo.policy
1.43.1 got into upper-constraints on Dec 7:

https://github.com/openstack/requirements/commit/bf300c99037e0e57229e20ca7f89517d1695d6b5

Matt