[octavia] Routing between lb-mgmt-net and amphora

M. Ranganathan mranga at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 19:45:12 UTC 2018

Here is a gist of what I did (which again could be completely the wrong way
to proceed).

Basically, you create a port for your network and then run the script to
emit the configuration commands you need to run *examine the output before
running it please*

Feel free to re-use or better yet, please come up with a way to do the
equivalent thing using just openstack command line (without scripts) and
share it.

https://gist.github.com/ranganathanm/6fcd94ad0d568d00156cff08b055c4b0

Hope this helps

--