[openstack-ansible] avoid approving changes hitting centos-7 jobs

Mohammed Naser mnaser at vexxhost.com
Wed Dec 5 00:35:32 UTC 2018

Hi everyone:

With the release of CentOS 7.6, we are unable to merge any code which
runs on CentOS 7 because of the fact that our containers are still 7.5
however the host is 7.6

There is an issue open to get CentOS 7.6 images in:

https://github.com/CentOS/sig-cloud-instance-images/issues/133

We’re hoping that upstream can provide this CentOS image soon to unbreak
us but until then we’ll be blocked.  I’ll try to reach out to anyone
on the CentOS 7 team who can help us, but for the meantime, let’s avoid
approving anything with voting CentOS 7 jobs.

Thanks!
Mohammed