Octavia Production Deployment Confused

Zufar Dhiyaulhaq zufar at onf-ambassador.org
Tue Dec 4 23:54:09 UTC 2018

Hi all,

Thank you,
So the amphora will use a provider network. but how we can access this load
balancer externally? via IP assign into amphora (provider network IP)?

Another question, I am facing a problem with a keypair. I am generating a
keypair with `create_certificates.sh`
source /tmp/octavia/bin/create_certificates.sh /etc/octavia/certs
/tmp/octavia/etc/certificates/openssl.cnf

but when creating the load balancer service, I got this error from
/var/log/octavia/worker.log
ERROR oslo_messaging.rpc.server CertificateGenerationException: Could not
sign the certificate request: Failed to load CA Private Key
/etc/octavia/certs/private/cakey.pem.

I am using this configuration under octavia.conf
[certificates]

ca_certificate = /etc/octavia/certs/ca_01.pem

ca_private_key = /etc/octavia/certs/private/cakey.pem

ca_private_key_passphrase = foobar

Anyone know this issue?
I am following Mr. Lingxian Kong blog in
https://lingxiankong.github.io/2016-06-07-octavia-deployment-prerequisites.html

Best Regards,
Zufar Dhiyaulhaq