[tc][all] Train Community Goals

Lance Bragstad lbragstad at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 17:38:27 UTC 2018

Hi all,

The purpose of this thread is to have a more focused discussion about what
we'd like to target for Train community goals, bootstrapped with the
outcomes from the session in Berlin [0].

During the session, we went through each item as a group and let the person
who added it share why they thought it would be a good community goal
candidate for the next release. Most goals have feedback captured in
etherpad describing next steps, but the following stuck out as top
contenders from the session (rated by upvotes):

   1. Moving legacy clients to python-openstackclient
   2. Cleaning up resources when deleting a project
   3. Service-side health checks

I don't think I missed any goals from the session, but if I did, please let
me know and I'll add it to the list so that we can discuss it here.

Does anyone have strong opinions either way about the goals listed above?

[0] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/BER-t-series-goals