Octavia Production Deployment Confused

Gaël THEROND gael.therond at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 17:25:21 UTC 2018

You can do it with any routed network that you’ll load as a provider
network too.

Way more simpler, no need for ovs manipulation, just get your network team
to give you a vlan both available from computer node and controller plan.
It can be a network subnet and vlan completely unknown from you controller
as long as you get an intermediary equipment that route your traffic or
that you add the proper route on your controllers.