[openstack-dev][magnum] kubernetes images for magnum rocky

Spyros Trigazis strigazi at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 00:24:21 UTC 2018

Hello again,

address space issues:

# uninstall the running container
sudo atomic uninstall kube-apiserver
# delete the old image, check which one you use
sudo atomic images delete --storage ostree
docker.io/openstackmagnum/kubernetes-apiserver:v1.9.3
# prune to actually claim the space back
sudo atomic images prune
# install the new image
sudo atomic install --system --storage ostree --name kube-apiserver
docker.io/openstackmagnum/kubernetes-apiserver:v1.10.11-1
# start the service
sudo systemctl start kube-apiserver

I haven't used it, but there is an ansible module [0].

Cheers,
Spyros

[0]
https://docs.ansible.com/ansible/2.5/modules/atomic_container_module.html