[openstack-dev] [nova] about notification in nova

Zhenyu Zheng zhengzhenyulixi at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 02:31:02 UTC 2018

Hi,

Are you using versioned notification? If you are using versioned
nofitication, you should get an ``action_initiator_user`` and an
``action_initiator_project``
indicating who initiated this action, we had them since
I649d8a27baa8840bc1bb567fef027c749c663432
<https://review.openstack.org/#/q/I649d8a27baa8840bc1bb567fef027c749c663432> .
If you are not using versioned notification, then
versioned notification will be recommanded.

Thanks