[openstack-dev] [cinder][nova][placement] Doodle Calendar Created for Placement Discussion

Jay S Bryant jungleboyj at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 16:23:44 UTC 2018

All,

We discussed in our weekly meeting yesterday that it might be good to
plan an additional meeting at the PTG to continue discussions with
regards to Cinder's use of the Placement Service.

I have looked at the room schedule [1] and there are quite a few open
rooms on Monday.  Fewer rooms on Tuesday but there are still some
options each day.

Please fill out the poll [2] if you are interested in attending ASAP and
then I will reserve a room as soon as it looks like we have quorum.

Thank you!

Jay

[1] http://ptg.openstack.org/ptg.html

[2] https://doodle.com/poll/4twwhy46bxerrthx