[openstack-dev] [manila] retrospective and forum brainstorm etherpads

Tom Barron tpb at dyncloud.net
Thu Sep 6 16:19:28 UTC 2018

Devs, Ops, community:

We're going to start off the manila PTG sessions Monday with a
retrospective on the Rocky cycle, using this etherpad [1].  Please
enter your thoughts on what went well and what we should improve in
Stein so that we take it into consideration.

It's also time (until next Wednesday) to brainstorm topics for Berlin
Forum.  Please record these here [2].  We'll discuss this subject at
the PTG as well.

Thanks!

-- Tom Barron (tbarron)

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/manila-rocky-retrospective