[openstack-dev] [E] [tripleo] quickstart for humans

Gordon, Kent Kent.Gordon at VerizonWireless.com
Wed Sep 5 19:54:32 UTC 2018

What is the recommended way to bring up a small POC of TripleO outside of CI?

Documentation suggests using quickstart

https://docs.openstack.org/tripleo-docs/latest/install/introduction/architecture.html

"For development or proof of concept (PoC) environments, Quickstart can also be used."

Quickstart.sh outside of CI has been broken for a while.
It requires zuul cloner to work.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/tripleo/+bug/1754498