[openstack-dev] [E] [tripleo] quickstart for humans

Wesley Hayutin whayutin at redhat.com
Wed Sep 5 21:08:35 UTC 2018

On Wed, Sep 5, 2018 at 3:55 PM Gordon, Kent <Kent.Gordon at verizonwireless.com>
wrote:

> [...]
The issue described in bug [1] was caused by pip requirement install errors
being swallowed up and not written to the console.
TripleO-QuickStart-Extras was not pip installed due to previous errors, and
that would cause quickstart-extras.yml to not be installed.

The root cause of the failures is that pip install dependencies are not
working as expected or in the same way without a http proxy  server.  This
bug [1] should be closed, a RFE bug to ensure things work w/ a http proxy
server should be opened.

Please let me know if your work proves otherwise.
Thank you!

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/tripleo/+bug/1754498

Wes Hayutin

Associate MANAGER

Red Hat

<https://www.redhat.com/>

whayutin at redhat.com    T: +1919 <+19197544114>4232509     IRC:  weshay
<https://red.ht/sig>

View my calendar and check my availability for meetings HERE
<https://calendar.google.com/calendar/b/1/embed?src=whayutin@redhat.com&ctz=America/New_York>