[openstack-dev] [Monasca] Where Monasca stores collected Data?

Bedyk, Witold witold.bedyk at est.fujitsu.com
Thu Oct 25 15:50:38 UTC 2018

Hi Amal,

please check if you collect and persist the measurements correctly.
Check agent forwarder logs.
Check the logs of API, with DEBUG log level you should see all the messages sent to Kafka.
Check persister logs. You should see information about consuming messages from `metrics` topic.

Hope it helps
Witek