[openstack-dev] [os-upstream-institute] Cancelling the bi-weekly meetings

Ildiko Vancsa ildiko.vancsa at gmail.com
Sat Oct 6 09:19:22 UTC 2018

Hi Training Team,

As a follow up from our last call we agreed to cancel the regular IRC meetings as we do not have that many regular topics to discuss.

We will keep scheduling ad-hoc calls to prepare for the trainings before the Summits and utilize the mailing list and the IRC channel for communication.

Please raise your concern __before October 12__ in case you don’t agree with this decision. If I don’t receive any concerns or preference on keeping the meeting till that date I will go ahead and remove it form the community calendar.

Please let me know if you have questions.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Ildikó