[openstack-dev] [Oslo][nova][openstack-ansible] About Rabbitmq warning problems on nova-compute side

Ken Giusti kgiusti at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 13:14:21 UTC 2018

Hi Gokhan,

There's been a flurry of folks reporting issues recently related to pike
and SSL.   See:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/oslo.messaging/+bug/1800957
and
https://bugs.launchpad.net/oslo.messaging/+bug/1801011

I'm currently working on this - no status yet.

As a test would it be possible to try disabling SSL in your configuration
to see if the problem persists?

Ken Giusti  (kgiusti at gmail.com)