[openstack-dev] [Oslo][nova][openstack-ansible] About Rabbitmq warning problems on nova-compute side

Gökhan IŞIK (BİLGEM BTE) gokhan.isik at tubitak.gov.tr
Thu Nov 1 11:52:56 UTC 2018

Hi folks,

I have problems about rabbitmq on nova-compute side. I see lots of warnings in log file like that “client unexpectedly closed TCP connection”.[1]

I have a HA OpenStack environment on ubuntu 16.04.5 which is installed with Openstack Ansible Project. My OpenStack environment version is Pike. My environment consists of 3 controller nodes ,23 compute nodes and 1 log node. Cinder volume service is installed on compute nodes and I am using NetApp Storage.

I tried lots of configs on nova about oslo messaging and rabbitmq side, but I didn’t resolve this problem. My latest configs are below:

rabbitmq.config is : http://paste.openstack.org/show/733767/

nova.conf is: [ http://paste.openstack.org/show/733768/ | http://paste.openstack.org/show/733768/ ]

Services versions are : http://paste.openstack.org/show/733769/

Can you share your experiences on rabbitmq side and How can I solve these warnings on nova-compute side ? What will you advice ?

[1] http://paste.openstack.org/show/733766/