[openstack-dev] [tc] publishing openstack_governance library to PyPI

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Thu Nov 1 13:15:11 UTC 2018

TC members,

I have a series of patches up for review starting at [1] to create a
small library for reading and manipulating the project reference data in
the YAML files in the openstack/governance repository. After copying
similar code into a 3rd repository that wants to consume it last cycle,
I thought I ought to just go ahead and do this properly.

The patch in [2] is an example of how the releases repository can take
advantage of having a library like this.

Please add the series to your review queue.

Doug

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/614597
[2] https://review.openstack.org/614606