[openstack-dev] [tc][forum] TC Retrospective for Queens/Rocky

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Thu May 31 08:31:12 UTC 2018

Doug Hellmann wrote:
> [...]
> I'm missing details and/or whole topics. Please review the list and
> make any updates you think are necessary.

One thing that was raised at the Board+TC+UC meeting is the idea of
creating a group to help with wording and communication of "help most
needed" list items, so that they contain more business-value explanation
and get more regular status updates at the Board...

If I remember correctly, Chris Price, dims and you volunteered :) I'm
happy to help too.

Is that something you would like to track on this document as well ?

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)