[openstack-dev] [tc][forum] TC Retrospective for Queens/Rocky

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Wed May 30 18:48:30 UTC 2018

Excerpts from Doug Hellmann's message of 2018-05-29 17:26:16 -0400:

[snip]

> Chris brought up a concern about whether we have much traction on
> "doing stuff" and especially "getting things done that not everyone
> wants," Graham noted a lack of "visible impact," and Zane mentioned
> the TC vision in particular. Based on conversations last week, I
> am currently tracking a list of 20+ things the TC is working on. I
> will add the public ones to the wiki page this week as I catch up
> with my notes (remember, sometimes these things involve disputes
> that can be more smoothly handled one-on-one, so not everything
> that is going on is necessarily going to have its own email thread
> announcing it).

I have updated our tracking page in the wiki
(https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Technical_Committee_Tracker).

I listed drivers for the topics where I knew we had commitments. Several
of you raised issues, but I didn't want to volunteer anyone to work on
something just because they raised it.

I'm missing details and/or whole topics. Please review the list and
make any updates you think are necessary.

Doug