[openstack-dev] ThreadStack Project: an innovative open-source software for multi-thread computing

Erkam Murat Bozkurt erkam.murat.bozkurt at gmail.com
Sat May 26 01:49:26 UTC 2018

I have developed a new open source software as a result of a scientific
research and I want to share my study with scientists and/or software
developers.

ThreadStack is an innovative software which produces a class library for
C++ multi-thread programming and the outcome of the ThreadStack acts as an
autonomous management system for the thread synchronization tasks.
ThreadStack has a nice and useful graphical user interface and includes a
short tutorial and code examples. ThreadStack offers a new way for
multi-thread computing and it uses a meta program in order to produce an
application specific thread synchronization library. Therefore, the
programmer must read the tutorial to be able to use the software. The
tutorial includes the main designs of the program.

An academic journal submission has been performed for the study and the
scientific introduction of the project will be readable from an academic
journal as soon as possible.

ThreadStack can be downloaded from sourcefource and the link is given in
below.

https://sourceforge.net/projects/threadstack/

threadstack.help at gmail.com

I am waiting your valuable comments.